Terms & Conditions
To the fullest extent permitted at law Streaming Web Digital Services provide this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties.
Streaming Web Digital Services seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, Streaming Web Digital Services is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
The following terms and conditions apply to general web site design services offered by Streaming Web Digital Services. By ordering services from Streaming Web Digital Services you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If Stream Web Digital Services enters into a specific written agreement with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
• We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
• The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Streaming Web Digital Services. Streaming Web Digital Services cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as when work can commence.
• All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
• The copyright for all material provided by Streaming Web Digital Services such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Stream Web Digital Services until such time as payment has been made in full.
• Streaming Web Digital Services makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
• Streaming Web Digital Services can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
• Streaming Web Digital Services will initially place the client’s website on one of Streaming Web Digital Service’s demonstration servers during development in order that the client may view and comment upon the website’s progress. When both Streaming Web Digital Services and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Streaming Web Digital Services will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Streaming Web Digital Services will publish the website on the client’s server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
• If at any point during the Service cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by Streaming Web Digital Services in any manner, If you are not satisfied after work you may ask for refund within 30 days from service.
If, during the Service cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Streaming Web Digital Services may charge extra to restart work on that project.
• Streaming Web Digital Services expects payment by cheque, credit card or cash within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
If customer pays by check that does not clear, or returned due to insufficient balance/credit, the customer is immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge of $60 USD. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
• Streaming Web Digital Services does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Streaming Web Digital Services to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Streaming Web Digital Services will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
• Streaming Web Digital Services reserves the right to alter prices at any time
Without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Streaming Web Digital Services prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
• By visiting this webpage you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Please visit this page periodically for any updates of terms and conditions.
We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.